Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
Job TypesFULL-TIME, PERMANENT
Salary:Will be determent after interview.
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Experience:MECHANICAL: 5 YEARS
- Journeyman (preferred)
- Trade Certificate (preferred)
We offer the following:
- Regular working hours full time permanent, we keep you working
- Consistent overtime
- Company paid benefits and sick day pay once qualified
- Ongoing training in safety and job specific
- Excellent pay rate for the right candidate
Please submit your resume to me for immediate consideration.
CAC is currently seeking a full-time Mechanic with at least 5 years experience in the heavy equipment industry to join our team. This individual will perform duties and responsibilities predominantly involving experience with diesel, hydraulics (preferably include electrical) and working on track equipment, aerial equipment, and heavy trucks.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnose equipment problems and determine repairs needed
- Adjust, repair, or replace defective parts, components, or systems
- Test equipment to ensure all servicing is complete, accurate, and verified
- Maintain cleanliness of shop and surrounding areas
- Adherence to safety
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Provide a great service and create a positive culture
- Must have a minimum of 5 years mechanics experience.
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot
- Must be mentally alert, energetic, and fit
- Must have precise depth perception, hand-eye coordination, and a keen awareness for surroundings
- Emergency Vehicle Technician (EVT) experience would be an asset.
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Trade Certification or Automotive Service License
- Valid Driver’s License (Class 1 is a plus)
- Must have own tools and steel-toed safety boots
WHY JOIN US?!
- Competitive wages
- Benefits: Medical/Dental & Disability
- Vacation Pay
- A rapidly growing family operated company
- Work within a recession proof industry
- Salary: Dependent on Experience and Qualifications